Photobucket

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Expanding the Family

So Tim and I rescued 2 puppies the weekend before Thanksgiving, and they have run off in the past week. They were probably about 4.5 months old! I had grown fond of them, even though they were a dily headache. They had just gotten big enough to go down the stairs on their own. They followed our other dog, Karrotz, the love of my puppy life, around like he was their leader.                        Puppy Karrotz        Big Karrotz

Karrotz has been a faithful dog and has always come back home, as we live on 500 acres of farmland. But last week the puppies did not come back with Karrotz and we have not seen them since. I hope, if anything, someone picked them up and their safe and warm. They just worry me!!

But Tim and I have looked into getting one more puppy, because needless to say, 2 was a huge transition!! And we're looking into this cute little girl from Adopt-a-pet.com--  
WISH US LUCK!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You live on 500 acres of farm land???? I'm jealous. We need about 5!! But land is too damn expensive. I want to live completely off the grid.. wind powered electricity.. water from rainwater.. etc. Sounds crazy but it'd be all high tech and stuff with a solar paneled roof! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yea we only own 3 acres, but his mom owns the rest of it-- its a huge piece of land

    ReplyDelete