Photobucket

Monday, February 22, 2010

My Exciting Weekend

It wasnt really that exciting, same ol same ol going on. Friday I had a Spa with my BFF Seirra! That was fun, shes thinking about joining the company, she technically did, but not sure if shes gonna sell yet or not. Still, great for her to think abiout such a great opportunity. Didnt really have much to do Saturday, although it was soo pretty outside! first pretty day we've had around here in a lloonnggg time! So my husband and I decied to do none other than go grocery shopping! HAHA - We went out to eat at El Torerro for some good Mexican, and then headed home to enjoy the night. We played scrabble, and of course, i whooped his butt! sunday we got up and went to church and rededicated. Im so glad were back at my old church. We tried another one out here locally, but i wasnt into it... just not comfortable as i didnt know anyone-- home feels best! Sunday after church I had another spa which was great fun, and got another lady to join my team! Totally excited about all these ladies wanting to change their lives! If i can get my sales up about another 1500$ this month i can promote twice!! seriously?!! thats amazing!!! im so excited to get this done!! Not only will i promote twice but i will get a double bonus!! I am currently selling $100 worht of top of the line clinical strength spa products for only $50!! Thats an amazing savings and people are jumping on it! so excited!! Hope everyone has a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited that YOU are so excited about BeautiControl. :) It takes a lot to build a business, and you're doing it! Check out my newest pictures on my blog. Doesn't she look adorable?? Hehe.

    Sadie@
    nelliebugs-swaps.blogspot.com

    PS Do you have business cards? I send out a business card package with each of my sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sure do have business cards - they get put in every folder, every order, every brochure, haha their out there - vistaprint.com is amazing for business cards and other products! thats who we use..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use vistaprint.com as well. I upload a picture of my tutus so it's a bit more expensive but it's better than printing my own or ordering somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats true! i just use the templated spa ones lol i got postcards and a tshirt too! i got it all yesterday! haha havent decided what im gonna do with my postacrds yet but they were free so ill find a use for them haha

    ReplyDelete