Photobucket

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My eventful day

Ever start out the day thinking you're going to be so busy you'll never get it all done?...only later to figure out that it was fast things and now you're bored... Thats kinda how my day went today haha! I woke up thinking of all the hostess' i had to contact today and people i had to call to get spas set up, then log on and update my online calendar and get everyones information entered just so. Well, all that has been done, and here i sit at 2pm realizing i have and hour and a half until i have to get my husband from work. Man, i dont envy the person with the 40+ hr/week work schedule... i love my schedule.. a few hrs a day of keep up and maybe 6 hrs of "work", if you can even call it that!

Sadie suggested i write about my 3 favorite products through BeautiControl... and I am having a hard time coming up with just 3 haha......... but i think i have done it!!!

Microderm Abrasion

This by far my most fav product we have!! It just makes my skin feel sooo good when I'm done! the only thing I dont like about it, is that I can only do it once a week!! Due to the removal of dead skin, you cannot Microderm everyday, unless you prefer the Cherry Red Face look!! I have gotten to the point where i can feel the dead skin on my face now and can't wait to get home and Microderm! Your skin just feels so smooth and fresh afterwards! A great exfoliant!!



Brown Sugar Body Scrub

This scrub is another favorite!! It smells ssoooo good and has all the essential oils in it that wil make your skin happy and quench its thirst! I use it everytime I shower and I dont know what I'd do without it! You feel so soft and smooth afterwards, not to mention you smell AMAZING!!

Skinlogics Customized Skincare Lines

This is my personal skincare line, our Acne Free Line. My skin tends to be on the oily side which causes frequent breakouts. With using this skincare line everyday that helps better control the oil my breakouts have subsided tremendously! I LOVE IT!  There are 6 lines that are customized for all different types of skin. 20s,30s,40s,50+s,Acne, and Sensitive. Now the sensitive is amazing too bc anyone can use that line! If you have rosetta or any other skin ailment where its really sensitive this is the line for you! Our president, Albert Bosch, has Rosetta, and you cannot tell it bc this line is specially formulated to calm skin irritation.. AMAZING!

So those are my 3 fav BeautiControl Products - there are tons more that i love, and i know you will love them too once you try them!

Melissa

3 comments:

  1. You know what MY fav is. :) I don't remember the actual name. Show of hands??

    I think you could post about a different product every week, that would be cool! I'd love to learn more about BeautiControl's products and who wouldn't LOVE to set their own schedule? I know it's SO much easier to work from home when you have kids!

    Maybe that should be another blog entry.. how to get started with BeautiControl and a few tips for succeeding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I finally ordered products from you! That $100 for $50 is such an awesome deal. I have NO idea what I'm going to do with TWO sets lol because one set lasted me like a year hehe. So I just might do a giveaway with one of them, some time in the near future! I'll keep ya posted. :D

    Sadie@
    nelliebugs-swaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! yea the 100 for 50 is a great thing i offer - not everyone does bc they dont wanna loose the profit, but its worth it if you need to drive sales. i just may start doing that 1 product a week blog... wow - to find a new product - we have hundreds to choose from lol

    ReplyDelete